Volunteer - Don't Miss this Great Opportunity!
Sign up by 11:59PM on sunday, april 21st.
Volunteering to help at the consignment sale will open the door to great friends, memories, and extra CASH! The more shifts you work, the more commission you make. And the sugar on top? Taking advantage of the Early Bird Sale!
We need volunteers to
- Help set up clothing racks
- Check in consignors at their drop-off appointments
- Help merchandise the products
- Assist in completing transactions at the sale
- Sort through donations after the sale is over
- Anything else that may come up to help the sale run smoothly!
For every 4 hour shift you work, you will earn 5% more commission, for up to 4 shifts. Here is the breakdown.
- One shift - 75% commission
- Two shifts - 80% commission
- Three shifts - 85% commission
- Four shifts - 90% commission
If you are a "no show" to an assigned shift, you may not be permitted to volunteer in the future. Volunteers are the backbone to this sale and it will only be successful if everyone is reliable. Also, volunteers must make arrangements for childcare during their assigned shifts.